Sunday, April 15, 2007

A Perfect Ending to my Break - "Miss Potter"


Tonight we went to see "Miss Potter" starring Renee Zellweger and Ewan McGregor, and it made a PERFECT ending to our Spring break. The movie follows very closely the life of Beatrix Potter, author of the Peter Rabbit books and is filmed in some of the most beautiful parts of England, the Lake District. The movie made us laugh and also made us cry. It was a sweet and lovely film with surprising bits of whimsy to it. When I got home, I had to pop right online to see how much of it was based on truth and was delighted to find that it was virtually ALL exactly as it happened! (rare in screenplay!) Looking for a good film? Go see this one! I will be buying it as soon as it's released on DVD.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I'm glad to hear that it's as good as the reviewers said it would be! I'm looking forward to seeing this one!! :)