Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Build Continues

My kids have been too busy to post much on their new home...so I will share with you what's up on it lately! It now has a roof and inside walls are studded in. By the time I post this they will have finished the electrical and plumbing and already begun the wall board. Things are rolling along nicely.

Exterior view.

This was shot from the kitchen toward the great room. The fireplace is gas.

This was shot from one end of the master suite looking toward the master bath and hallway entrance to the room.

This is the view out Syd's bedroom closet window. It's the little window just over the porch portico on the first photo. It gives you an idea of what the other houses on their court look like!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

WOW!! It looks amazing!! Can't wait to see it myself in a week!!

DawnK said...

Looks like it will be a pretty house, when it's finished. My parents built a house, when I was 13-14. It was fun to go everyday, and see what had been done. As an adult, we've always bought existing houses. Can't wait to see it finished.