Thursday, April 29, 2010

Warm Day + Little Gardener + Hose = Fun!

I've written already about how much Sydney loves to be out in my garden. She would play outside for hours, digging and puttering about. Today's discovery? The garden hose! The pictures tell the story... but I've added a few captions for fun too!

Ready to start working.... Syd's got the hose in hand!
 
First. you actually water plants!
 
Are you sure this is work? This is fun!



Whoa! You can stick your hands in too!

 
The next thing you know, you're washing your face!



In for dime... in for a dollar! Besides, I won't need a bath tonight if I do this right!


Syd: "Look Gramma, I'm all wet!"


This is what happiness looks like on a 2 yr. old!

2 comments:

DawnK said...

LOL! I knew she'd be soaked by the end! So it's warm enough in St. Louis for her to be dressed like that, too? Living on the western Lake Michigan shoreline stinks in the spring, because everyone else has warmer weather than we do, ESPECIALLY when we have strong winds that blow over the cold waters and then come on land! Today, we had 25mph winds coming in off the lake. Brrrr. We got up to 59, but it felt colder.

Oh well, it will warm up soon enough and we'll be complaining about that!

Katrina said...

Soooooo cute! She is adorable! Looks like fun! Wish Rhy could have joined her!