Monday, February 20, 2006

I'm an Olympic Junkie

It's time to confess, I am an Olympic Junkie. Tonight, even as I knew I should be catching some much needed z's, I sat in the family room riveted to my big screen. Why? Because ICE DANCING was on, of course! One by one, I watched the competitor couples crash and fall, then the Americans came on the ice last and skated a perfect program. I positively whooped out loud for them, scaring Chas to pieces as he snoozed next to me on the sofa. That's when I knew... it's hopeless - I am hooked. I expect to get very little accomplished in the coming 4-5 evenings when the women's singles start. Skating is my sport of choice... followed by Hockey! Talk about a contrast!!! Ah well, once it's over there are 2 long years to wait till the next time. So, Vive la Torino!!!

No comments: