Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Let it Snow, Let it Snow!


Today is the first day of Spring... really! And yes, Ed & I are home enjoying our first snow day of the now past winter season! Gotta love Missouri! Strange and exciting weather. And only this state would let approx. 1.5" of snow result in area wide school closings. Not that I am complaining, mind you; it's wonderful to get the gift of a Tuesday all your very own! But when you see how much snow actually was on the ground, you have to chuckle. So put your feet up, keep the fireplace blazing, it's a SNOW DAY! It's good to be a teacher!

3 comments:

NBHPhoto said...

1.5" ??!! Pish Posh!! Tell me when you get some real snow...

Katrina said...

Congrats on your "snow day." Hey, get your freebies wherever you can! Although I must say, I AM jealous ... after a foot of snow here, I still had to show up to work. What's up with that!!! :)

+gmjameson said...

I love it - of course, I sat all morning on a run way - good times. ;-)