Thursday, June 22, 2006

Travel Adventures - Part One



As most of our family and friends know, Ed and I spent June 8-18 touring Europe with 9 of our students and 3 of their parents. It was an amazing adventure. We traveled with EF tours and saw so many beautiful things! The tour began in Rome and ended in Paris with stops in Florence, Pisa, Siena, Monaco, and Nice in between. Since I'll probably be posting photos from this trip for quite awhile - I shot over 1300 photos (don't panic.... they're not all keepers), I thought I'd share just a couple here for you to enjoy. One is a fun angle on the Eiffel Tower... which I actually rode to the top of.... despite a serious fear of open heights. It wasn't too bad, even though it was pretty breezy at the top. The other was shot along the coastline of Monaco... Heaven will look just like this someday! We had 12 solid days of Mediterranean sunshine and great fun. Not a bad way to start a summer!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Awesome photos! I can't wait to see more! What was your favorite destination?? Are French people really as rude as they're rumored to be? How did you like Rome? Glad you're home safe!! :)

NBHPhoto said...

Hate to break it to you, mom, but that looks like the view from the BOTTOM of the tower... you sure you went went to the top? :)