Thursday, November 30, 2006

Just another snowy night in St. Charles



This blog comes to you as the snow/sleet is gently tapping on my office window. We just received that most magical of phone calls, "There's no school tomorrow!" Ahhhh, the joys of being a teacher in Missouri where the fear of the weather produces days of freedom! Today, we had rain which by mid-day was freezing... by noon less than half of our student body was at school. Pretty amazing! As a kid who grew up and attended school in Detroit, I find all this hoopla pretty incredible. In 18 years of life, I never saw a single snow day.... perhaps this is another sign of how life is different today than in the "old days!"

So enjoy the photos of my grandsons.... Gabe is in a superhero mode right now. I think he'd live in these Spiderman jammies if he could. Both shots were taken while the boys stayed with us in November.

No comments: