Tuesday, December 05, 2006

17 days and counting!


You've all heard of the 12 Days of Christmas... well, I am here to introduce the 17 Days Before Christmas Break. As many of you know, I teach high school, and there is NOTHING in the world squirrellier than a bunch of 9-12th graders who want their semester to end and their Christmas break to begin! And it gets more intense with each passing day. Top it off with the semester ending, final exams being given, and throw in a little holiday hoopla and, WHEW! You are lucky if you survive! Presently, I have added a rather persistent head cold to this whole mix... so my days may be merry and bright, but they are also crazy, zany, somewhat frustrating, and frantic! Let the countdown begin!

On the first day of countdown my students gave to me.... a headcold of an amazing ferocity.....
stay tuned for days 2-17!

No comments: