Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Too long... too long... and TOO HOT!

I am remiss... I am lazy.... I am a bad bloggin' grammy! I look at my kids' blogs daily and sigh when nothing is there.. but here I am letting nearly a month pass without a word of my own! Is my life so uninteresting? (in a word... yes...)

I am tired of school already... and September is not even over yet! My kids are okay... my classes are okay... but I am not really all here! It is the autumn of my discontent. The weird thing is that Ed is in a bit of the same mood as well. We need a pick-me-up.. or a good swift kick in the pants! I am not sure which.

Today was a day spent entirely in faculty meetings. Planning curriculum... now THERE's a project that will make you start babbling and crying! But this too shall pass.

It would help a great deal if the 90 degree temps would GO AWAY. It is time for sweaters, crunchy leaves, and cool nights. I need it to come SOON! This endless summer is creepy.... global warming is real and I hate it! COME ON FALL... get with it!

No comments: