Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Aaaahhhh Chooo... and Silence is Golden

Well... I hab a code!
Fortunately, I came down with it well after I left my grandchildren last Friday.
Unfortunately (or depending on who you are) it has given me laryngitis, partially plugged ears, a nasty cough, and a stuffy head. YUCK! So today...I missed work, which I was not planning to do since I "burned" all my personal days last week. So my cold is costing me about $60 (unless I can convince my boss to feel sorry for me). The worst part is.. I HATE BEING SICK!!!! (but I guess I can't name anyone who likes to be sick... never personally met a hypochondriac!) Sigh, sniffle... so my husband and students are enjoying a day without the lilting sounds of my voice.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Feeling better yet?? I hope so!!!!