Sunday, October 28, 2007

The true things... or "Tag, I'm it"

I was tagged the other day by a good friend whose blog I regularly read and challenged to post Seven True Things about myself. Interesting.... well, at least hers were interesting... and she "tagged" me to go and do likewise. So here goes:

1. I have never walked past a bookstore without at least dipping a toe into the place for a few minutes and browsing. Is there a technical word for a "book addict?"

2. I have an insatiable fondness for noodles and butter... specifically Creamettes brand elbow mac and Land O' Lakes butter.

3. I am deathly afraid of open high spaces... which makes the idea of flying on a dragon with Dawn G. a bit impossible for me. (unless when the magical dragon arrives my fear also magically goes away.)

4. I have a soft spot for animals... which is how I came to have 2 cockatiels of which neither my husband nor I are excessively fond, but in a moment of weakness..... well, let's just say they live a LONG time.

5. I plan to put a stamp in my passport at least once a year from my 50th year until I can no longer hobble onto an airplane. (I really love flying... planes are ENCLOSED heights!- see?)

6. I deeply admire the women my daughters have become.

7. If I could do one thing for an entire week it would be KNITTING! Ahhhh... that would be grand!


Next, I TAG Katrina and Gretchen.... Time to post your seven true things! I'd tag my best buddy Carol... but she only READS blogs and doesn't write one!

No comments: