Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Coming up for air!

It's time to admit I am a bad blogging example. Yes, I admit that I daily check my kids' blogs for the latest news of their lives, but I almost completely neglect to post my own. Perhaps, as I rationalize this, it's because my life is not presently as exciting as theirs with all the newness of babies and family activity.
But that's not really the case. Lately, it seems as though I run to work, put in my 8-10 hour day, and then come home to collapse for a bit before starting it all over again the next morning. Thus, the treadmill of life cycles on.
In fact, I am only writing this as this moment because I have caught a rotten head cold that makes lying flat in bed something close to "sinus water-boarding" - so I am sitting up and writing as I enjoy breathing for a bit.
So what's new here? Not much as far as the Staudes go.... but we are here, we are counting the days 'til spring and, hopefully, will have more "cold-free" days to come! " - Carpe Diem!

2 comments:

+gmjameson said...

Sinus water boarding sounds rather ominous! Love you!

Katrina said...

Good to hear from ya again! Is it weird that I think the word waterboarding sounds like something that would be good recreational fun? LOL!! We still have snow here, but it's slowly melting. The birds have officially come back out now, which MUST mean spring is around the corner, despite the 30 degree weather!!