Tuesday, September 02, 2008

My Baby Girl's New "Nest"

I have been SO busy this week with school and out at the vineyard that I really have been a blog slacker. Two weekends ago we were able to scoot up to St. Joseph, Michigan and see the new home of Kate, Nate, and the kids. It's a BEAUTIFUL and really cool home right in the heart of town. It's got historical character everywhere you look and LOTS of space for three kids and a dog to play! I am hoping that Kate won't mind if I post a few photos from that weekend here... she won't be online for another 10 days yet - and I know HER pics will have all the finishing touches with pictures on the walls etc. I have just captured "early move in" and basic wall painting - so enjoy.... We are SO happy for the kids in their new "nest"!


This is the front view... pretty huh?

This is the kitchen looking toward the back door...

And here is the view looking toward the front of the house in the kitchen.

This is the dining room. It's HUGE!

Here is the boys' room.... love the way their beds look in here.

This is Kate and Nathan's room... you could hold a barn dance in here!

Another view of their pretty room... note the fireplace!

Here's the living room.... looking toward the French doors that lead into the kitchen.

Here's a slightly different angle to the living room so you can see fireplace #2!!

Rhylah's room is all sweet and pink and here she is snoozing in it!

1 comment:

Nhia said...

Wow! Thanks for posting these, Claudia! I'm so happy for them! The house is beautiful!!!