Tuesday, July 18, 2006

It's HOT outside!



Whew, it is STEAMING in the middle of the Midwest! Good time to stay inside and work on your computer. Here is a shot of me in a much cooler place, sipping an Orangina at a little cafe in Nice, France. If you've never had Orangina... it's something Americans are missing out on. It's sort of fizzy, sort of not... orange juice, a bit of grapefruit (I think...) citrus-sort of beverage that is Delicious! It really cools you down!

Haven't posted in about 10 days. Thought I'd list some things I HAVE done this summer... including a few off the previous post.
Obviously, I've traveled this summer. I have also:
1. gone to band concerts down by the river.
2. completed 2 major design projects for outside organizations.
3. seen Al Gore's documentary..."An Inconvenient Truth" - outstanding! Go see it!
4. read 12 novels.
5. went to Sonic in our new convertible. I had a strawberry smoothie... plan to go back for coney dogs on a cooler evening.
6. finished a pair of socks for each of my grandsons.
7. eaten a lot of ice cream.
8. put all of my Italy photos into albums... and burned a highlight DVD.

That's about it for right now..... stay cool everyone! Sip a lemonade or a tall iced tea.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Heya! This post makes me want to drink a big glass of lemonade! I like that photo of you! It's super cute!!!
Love ya!