Friday, July 07, 2006

Things I HAVEN'T done this summer.... yet :-)


So this is a weird post... I got to thinking about all the things I wanted to do this summer... and I have done quite a few. But there are things I haven't done yet that I think I want to... or that others think I should, sooooo here's the list:
This summer I haven't:
1. eaten at Sonic while in the new convertible.
2. seen "Superman" (or the new "Pirates" film.. yet....)
3. finished a single knitting project
4. done any sewing
5. scrapbooked
6. rewritten a single syllabus for fall (but I will eventually..sigh)
7. gone sailing or kayaking


So I guess I'd better get busy... there's not a lot of summer left!!! Next time I'll make a list of what I HAVE been doing!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

ohhhh...I REALLY want to see those two movies too! Another thing I haven't done this summer.... come to visit you guys and swim in your pool!! We gotta do that!!

Love you!