Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer Fun with my Buddies

As most of you can probably tell, I am living in something akin to "Grandma Heaven" right now. All my grandchildren are here in St. Charles and three out of four are living right here at my house! It's perfect! So I just had to post a couple of cute shots taken just today. I've been sewing a few things for Rhylah... and today's project was this sweet pink gingham outfit with matching bloomers. What fun to make things for GIRLS! Yay!

This next shot is of Asher, whom I call "my little buddy". Today was a landmark day... Ash remembered that he liked swimming all on his own without anyone holding him. So it was a really wonderful thing to see him literally paddle away from all his water fears and just swim all over the pool in his "magic coat" (flotation vest). We all cheered and he swam for almost an entire hour all on his own. Suffice it to say this is one little guy who will sleep soundly tonight!
More fun in future posts!

1 comment:

DawnK said...

Rhylah is adorable in her pink gingham dress! Great job on the sewing!

Asher is adorable in that picture and I'm glad his magic vest helped him swim by himself. You won't be able to get him out of the water now!