Thursday, May 29, 2008

My techno buddy is BACK!


It was a scary thing that happened about 3 weeks ago... my computer DIED! Not gradually, no advance warning... just died! And I saw myself parting with an old friend and panicking over files I had failed to back up properly. (Note to all my readers: ALWAYS BACK UP your files... you never know when this can happen to YOU!) But today, with great rejoicing and thanks to a good friend... my Mac is back up and running... with a new hard drive and fully recovered files! (Hallelujah!) and NOW everything is backed up! (in two places!) I hadn't realized how much I counted on my home machine (since I do so much on my school laptop) until I didn't have it available! It's good to be reunited!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Yay! Welcome home Mr. Mac! Yeah, I need to load all 4,200 photos on my computer onto some DVDs. Mostly because it's eating up some serious memory on my machine, I think!